12 August 2015

Thank You Gingham Quilt

I'm excited to finally share my most recent quilt, which is a greatly belated thank you gift. I'd been looking for the right pattern when I ran across this one, which I thought would be perfect for our friends who love picnicking. What says picnic more than gingham?!

Yep, our grass is that brown. That drought is no joke.



Whether I can convince them to haul it into the great outdoors or it keeps them cozy in their home, I hope that the new owners of the quilt enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it for them!

2 comments:

Janie said...

Beautiful!

lin liyi said...

Trade ins welcome. Searches related to Audemars Piguet, audemars piguet prices, hublot replica owned audemars piguet, audemars piguet pronounce , audemars piguet for sale, audemars piguet price list 2012, swiss audemars piguet replica. A tag heuer replica uk trademark - on the set rolex replica uk the hour markers and hour, minute and second hand and allows easy reading of the current time in low light conditions. Swiss replica watches is known for many rado replica enthusiasts as a supplier of affordable panerai replica sale mechanical watches, many of which are in-house movements. Manufacture Worldtimer, which includes the brand in-house omega replica sale automatic movement. The clock has an extra large date counter dial at replica watches along with its 24-hour ring with day-night indicator and 24-city time zone ring.