24 August 2007

Returning

We've been back for about three days now, and I'm already missing New Zealand. I find myself getting headaches from not drinking coffee, walking on the left side of the sidewalk, and using words like rubbish bin, queue, and mate.

Unfortunately, there is no rest or return trip in my immediate future. Law school orientation started yesterday. Thankfully, my books all arrived while we were gone, so I'm at least prepared in the way of materials. All of my professors have given significant advance assignments that will probably occupy most of my time this weekend. Ugh.

I'll do my best to post photos from the trip during study breaks over the next several weeks. In all reality, though, all bets are off between now and December 21.

Perhaps George will keep you company while I'm at the library...

No comments: