03 April 2009

Random Friday Night Thoughts

Three pieces of "news":

1. According to our mywedding.com website, there are a mere 99 days until our wedding! It must be official because the first item from our registry was purchased. It's really happening!

2. Check out this new heavy black fabric I bought. Since I'm a sucker for texture (and coupons), I couldn't resist it. While I'm not 100% certain how it's going to be used, I'm 100% certain that I'll find a use for this beauty in our wedding. Stay tuned.

3. George just disclosed that he recorded me snoring on his G1. Oh, the joys of living with a technology monster. In fact, if not for his lovely on-call shift, he probably wouldn't even have been awake to hear me. Oh, wait. He said he recorded it because I was keeping him awake...

No comments: