19 December 2009

Turning the Page

Another finals season has come and gone, and I've survived. I know that my posting habits might make it seem like it was a light one this fall, but it was actually anything but light...a real surprise after such a reasonable semester. I've become so accustomed to preparing for in-class exams, that I had difficulty preparing for two in-class exams while also writing a 20-page take home exam and two final papers. Yesterday, I turned in the last bits, and I'm now "free" until January 11th.

I owe a lot to George for getting me through the last few weeks. If not for him, I would not have eaten, slept, or left my desk. For about two weeks, he did literally everything around the house. Kudos to you, my love. I'm one lucky gal. :-)

And now that all that is over, my mind is firmly in Christmas mode. I'm planning Christmas cookies, a table setting, and, yes, Christmas dinner. If there is one thing law school has done to me, it has made me more appreciative of the opportunities to be domestic and to be creative. Stay tuned for how my holiday plans work (or don't work) out.

1 comment:

Patricia said...

congratulations Amanda! now a well earned break