07 April 2014

Weekend in Photos

Our weekend started on Friday, when George took the day off of work so that we could celebrate his birthday as a family. 


We took the ferry to Bainbridge Island for lunch and enjoyed some windy and sunny weather. Fortunately, the 40-percent chance of rain never materialized.



On Saturday, we attended Tiny Tots at the symphony. Despite all the other pre-performance activities being offered, Madeleine was most interested in the books and watching the buses outside Benaroya Hall


20 week bump; 21 months old

Sunday morning, I enjoyed a single shot mocha while waiting for the rest of my brunch party. It's so nice to be back to a moderate amount of coffee after being completely off of it for about six months. It's also so good to catch up with friends!


Oops, I did it again: why can I never stick to my shopping list at Target?


Sunday dinner was George's birthday meal: homemade from scratch pulled pork enchiladas followed by banana cream pie. 


How did you spend your weekend?

3 comments:

denayeb said...

You have a fire pit? I am now on the hunt for GF graham crackers. I see some S'mores in our future.

Happy Birthday George! What a lucky guy.

ALKS said...

I'll be on the search for GF graham crackers.

Janie said...

What a great weekend! That ferry ride hairdo is AWEsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It all looks yummy too...the pie, the mocha, and a it'll-have-to-wait-summer-fun BBQ. Yes!