17 October 2010

Results

We spent this weekend in Walla Walla, Washington on a wine tasting trip with some friends to celebrate one friend's 30th birthday. (More on that in a future post.) Just a few moments ago, we got home, got the mail, and read these precious words:

"Dear Amanda: It is our great pleasure and honor to inform you that you have passed the Washington State Bar Examination. Congratulations!"

To say that I'm happy is a bit of an understatement, and I am pretty certain that George feels even more strongly than I do because I know he was not excited about the prospect of living through another bar prep course. Woooooooooohooooooooooo!

3 comments:

Janie said...

Words seem inadequate right now. It is much, much more. You are so very special to me. And thank you, George, for your amazing,supportive part in this whole event. I value you.
Love,Mama

Unknown said...

I can't be as eloquent as Janie… I'm just going to go with 'WOOT! GO SIS!' and maybe throw in a little 'YOU BEAUTY!' which is kiwi for 'Congratulations on your success'.

Patricia said...

Wonderful!