02 June 2012

Maternity Photos

Even as we mourn the loss of my grandpa, we are busy preparing for a new addition to our family.  I suppose it's all part of the circle of life.

I want to share with you a few of the maternity photos we had taken a few weeks ago.  The photos were taken by Aaron and Meg Nelson of Evantide Photography at Discovery Park (formerly Fort Lawton), where my paternal grandfather was stationed during WWII. 


Credit: Evantide Photography


Credit: Evantide Photography


Credit: Evantide Photography


Credit: Evantide Photography


Credit: Evantide Photography


Credit: Evantide Photography


Credit: Evantide Photography

**UPDATE: Aaron and Meg posted some more over on their blog.

1 comment:

Janie said...

Fabulous. Wonderful. Exciting. Terrific. Superb. Spectacular. Wow! I love them all!