27 March 2015

Friday I'm in Love

After an unanticipated hiatus, it's good to be back this Friday morning. Be sure to check out what the other ladies are loving this Friday, too: MishaKendraMary Beth, and Laura.

ONE: Sanuk Yoga Mat Flip Flops


Spring is in the air, and these are on my shopping list. I bought a pair a year ago, and I've basically lived in them ever since, wearing them out. Just how comfy are they? Well, I had them on until moments before Elliott entered the world. That comfortable.

TWO: Anti-Mom-Guilt Articles

This recent article is another in support of hands-off parenting. I'm a big fan of letting kids explore for themselves rather than entertaining them. Along the same lines, let's give our kids some freedom and stop being so hard on one another.

THREE: Orla Kiely at Target


Every time I end up in the baby section at Target, I try to find an excuse to buy something from this beautiful collection by Orla Kiely. Sadly, I've yet to give into the temptation, but check out the cuteness.

This also makes me super excited for this collaboration. Yes, please.

FOUR: Amy's Kitchen Burritos and Wraps


I picked up a few of these on a whim last weekend, and they pretty much vanished. We tried three or four flavors, and I'm excited to keep tasting through the line-up. Filling. Satisfying. Healthy. Egg-free to satisfy my current paranoia. Did I mention that Amy's Kitchen does not use any egg products? I can see these being a good back-up as Mr. E needs bigger meals.

We're feeling some very spring-like weather here in the PNW. May the sun shine on you, too, this Friday!

No comments: