30 August 2013

Pinned It & Did It: Washing a Pack-n-Play

It's time for a practical Pinned It & Did It.

Pin. Original Source.

I bought a used travel size Pack-n-Play when we were moving last fall and a place for Madeleine to sleep at both houses. At the time, I gave it a good wipe with my favorite wipes and called it good. This weekend, I finally threw the whole thing into the bath tub for a good scrub and soak.

I started with some hot, clean water...


...with these go-to products...


...added the crib, mattress, and accessories...


...and ended up with dirty water.


Then I rinsed everything and set it up to dry with the fan running in the bathroom. Because it's travel sized, I just sat the whole thing in the tub to dry. Indeed, it now looks a fair bit cleaner. I'm a big fan of buying used baby/kiddo stuff, so it's good to know that this works for even the things that don't appear to be fully washable.

No comments: