10 October 2014

Friday I'm in Love

I occasionally - and perhaps more frequently going forward - join Misha, Kendra, and Mary Beth for Friday I'm in Love where I share a few things that have recently caught my eye and made my heart go pitter patter.

ONE: Freemie


I feel like I should start a blog about all the things I've done while pumping...and I'm only about a month into this second pumping journey. This time around, I'm about a million times more mobile and about a million times more tolerant of pumping due to the wonderful invention of the Freemie cups, which fit right inside any bra. A dear friend got me these cups as a gift, and they have really transformed how I think about pumping. Now that I'm a Freemie convert, I typically pump while enjoying breakfast with Madeleine and at night while doing something else...like catching up on email, sewing, or reading. I realize that I could be a commercial for this product, but I promise that the lovely folks at Freemie have no idea who I am. I just love their cups this much. Oh, and I use them with an adapter kit and my Medela Pump in Style Advanced.

TWO: Somersaults


These guys are my new favorite snack. My current favorite flavor is salty pepper with Dutch cocoa in a close second. Yum, yum.

THREE: Amazon Smile

Did you know that you can donate to charity while doing your shopping? Yep - if you do your shopping at smile.amazon.com rather than traditional amazon.com, a portion of your spending goes to the charity of your choice. Same products with a little bonus. I love it. Find out more here and here. So, what's your charity of choice? Mine is Hopelink.

What are you loving this Friday?

1 comment:

Janie said...

I, too, love Somersaults. My last trip made me a fan...I will be tracking them down in Ohio. They are yummy with my lunch salad. The honey cinnamon are great too. Yum!