31 October 2014

Friday I'm in Love

Two posts in one day - what?! It's Friday and time to get back on the Friday I'm in Love wagon. Be sure to check out what MishaKendra, and Mary Beth are loving this week, too!

ONE: Matching Rainboots


This fall, Madeleine and I are rocking matching rainboots. They're comfy, easy for her to put on and off, and oh so practical in the Pacific Northwest...especially for a kid who leaps into every puddle she sees like her life depends on it.


TWO: CARES Safety Harness

I mentioned that our flight to San Jose was Madeleine's first one in her own seat. We debated about what to do with her because carrying a car seat onboard is a hassle, but a lap belt is not really safe for a toddler and also may not contain her if she decides she wants to open it. The CARES harness worked perfectly for giving her the familiar feeling of a 5-point harness and keeping her safe without creating a big hassle. Even better: it's small and light enough for her to carry it in her little backpack.

THREE: Cold Stone's Marshmallow Ice Cream

Cold Stone has done it again! One of their current seasonal flavors is marshmallow, and let me tell you: that ice cream is delicious! I thoroughly enjoyed it in the seasonal signature flavor Campfire Classic (marshmallow ice cream with chocolate shavings and graham cracker crust pieces) and hope to try another combination or two while it lasts. Yum!

What are you loving this week?

2 comments:

Janie said...

I would love to be lovin' that yummy ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the killer boots! Wow!

Patricia said...

I can only wish the restraints were available when my two boys were small!!