20 September 2012

DIY Baby Sprinkle Favors



I recently had the privilege of making favors for a friend's baby sprinkle. Because it was a small group of ladies, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to do something personalized. I was also itching to use the inspiration I found in this blog post. Yes, the favors were inspired by a simple clay tag.

The favors were housed in simple glass containers from World Market and filled with a satchel of lavender and a little baggie of bath salts.



I just love these muslin baggies, which I labeled using basic stamping supplies.



Once I'd stuffed the contents into the containers, I decorated them with some oven-baked clay tags (baby footprints on the pearl clay and the guest's first initial on the purple clay, except on the extra) tied on using raffia.




I feel like the bride telling her bridesmaids that they'll wear their dresses again...but I truly think these favors will be used.

What will you be inspired to make this week?

2 comments:

denayeb said...

These are over the top cute.

and I wore my bridesmaid dress again, I wear it all the time!

Janie said...

Love these. Oh to be so creative!