18 December 2013

A Pinterest Christmas: Glitter Reindeer Silhouette

Today's project was inspired by this pin of a glittery reindeer:

Pin. Original Source.

For my reindeer, I decided to repurpose a canvas on which I had painted the Chinese symbols for double happiness for decoration at our old house. Even with a few coats of craft paint, the thicker under layer of paint didn't cover as well as I would have liked, but my reindeer still brings me a smile when I look at him.




Are you incorporating any faux animals into your holiday decorations this year?

Ready for more Christmas projects? Check out the rest of the Pinterest Christmas gang throughout the month of December:

Misha: Emerald City Diaries
Maggi: Greg, Maggi, and Rodney
Abbi: The Pena Family
Kendra: The Gilbertson Family

Want to see the rest of this year's projects?
Felt ball garland
Tiny bell Christmas tree
Painted pinecones
Felt toddler Christmas tree
Simple and cozy Christmas decorations
Wine cork tree and wreath
Christmas table runners
Linen stockings

1 comment:

Janie said...

Needs a red nose!!!!! Love him!