24 December 2007

Merry Christmas!

We're having a really nice season in Ohio. Yesterday was an extended family gathering, and today we had Christmas with my brother and his family. It's been more than a year since we've seen my family (other than my mom and David), so it's really nice to visit with everyone! The kids have especially grown up a lot this year. Laila's now 5 years old. She loves arts and crafts, princesses, and saying "sweet." Beathan is already 14, in high school, and too cool for most things. Time flies!

These are some photos from this morning's nature walk. David has created and maintained a nice trail through the property. The boys [George, Justin (my brother), and Beathan (my nephew)] spent most of the time stomping through every frozen puddle and stream along the way.

No comments: