30 April 2008

Summer Plans

Today was the last day of classes for my first year. I'm so appreciative of the support of George and family and friends...near and far. You've all been incredibly encouraging even at my darkest moments. Thank you!

Also, I've made a decision about the summer: I'll be living and interning in Alaska during June and July. I'll be in Anchorage at a small law firm that does primarily corporate litigation. It seems like it's going to be a fantastic program. On top of taking a class and getting legal experience, I'm looking forward to experiencing life with moose, midnight sun, and incredible scenery. And, as a bonus, I'll have the month of August to relax and prepare for my second year (rumored to be the year in which students are worked to death).

1 comment:

Sarah and Brian said...

you will love the summer up there in AK. Sarah took me up a couple of times over a summer and the extra sunlight gave people this wonderful natural high of energy.

Best of luck!