06 March 2011

Wishful Thinking

Plan A for today was to go snowboarding. Plan B was to go to work. Instead, I ended up with plan C: a lazy start to the day, a trip to Target and the garden store, and an afternoon in the garden.

I've decided that I'm ready for spring. We probably still have some more frost before spring really arrives, but I'm hopeful. I tried my hand at putting together some planters and otherwise planting some spring flowers around the house. Hopefully everything will survive whatever cold weather remains and our house will look a little brighter in the mean time. I can't wait to see the tulips bloom!

1 comment:

Janie said...

Oh my goodness, these are beautiful and look like summer. I will just stare at the photo's since we have 10-12 inches of wet snow predicted for tonight!!!!
Mama