23 December 2011

News

George and I have some news to share with you: we are going to be parents in 2012!  (Now you know why I didn't go skiing/snowboarding a few weeks ago. :-))  I am currently about 13 weeks pregnant, and our baby is due to be born in late June.  Given the history of late births in both families, I fully expect to still be pregnant when we celebrate America's birthday.

The pregnancy has gone pretty smoothly so far.  We will be finding out the gender, but not until January 30th, assuming that our squirming baby moves into a position that allows us to see the goods at that time.  It's going to be an exciting journey to watch him/her develop and grow over the next six months or so.  After that, the real journey will begin!


Because I can't help myself, I'm going to share our most recent ultrasound photo.  Just as the baby is going to be a part of our lives, it'll be part of the blog.  However, I am going to do my best to minimize the baby coverage as George and I will continue to have other interests as well.  Welcome to this new chapter of our lives!

No comments: