03 July 2014

Baby Boy's Houndstooth Quilt

I've (finally) gotten started on some crafting for Baby Boy's nursery, and I have the first final product to show you. Just the day after mentioning to a friend that I hadn't seen any quilts that were inspiring me, I ran across this houndstooth one. It caught my eye, and I ended up making my very first quilt according to a pattern.








We're slowly making progress through the nursery to-do list, so keep an eye out for more nursery projects coming soon!

3 comments:

Janie said...

Awesome. You machine quilters run circles around me!!! Beautiful. Mine, for him, is turquoise, gray and white. They will be a good match!

Unknown said...

LOVE how this turned out. It was so fun to see some of the process of this quilt during our last few crafternoons. Such a talent!

ALKS said...

Mama, your quilts are always so beautifully and lovingly crafted. I can't wait to see it!

Misha, I can't wait to show it to you in person!