03 December 2014

A Pinterest Christmas: Felt Ball Christmas Tree

I am so excited to be co-hosting the third annual Pinterest Christmas blog series happening in December! Each week, the hosts will be sharing Pinterest-inspired projects related to the holiday season - anything from decorations and crafts to traditions and recipes. We'll be sharing our projects from now till Christmas, so check back often. 

Even better, we would love for you to join in on the fun. Plan your projects, post them, link back to one of our posts, and leave us a comment! Not a blogger? No problem - we’d love to see your projects on Instagram! Use the hashtag #PinterestChristmas2014

The hosts:

Need some inspiration? Check out the posts from the previous two years hereHappy crafting!


My first project for this year is a pretty simple (but oh so colorful) addition to the tree forest that I started in the early days of Pinterest Christmas. 


The construction consists simply of a craft store cone, hot glue, and felt balls (which I purchased from my favorite felt supplier). It took me as long as it took me to pump before bed one evening. Boom. 



Be sure to check out what the other ladies are making this week and participate yourself by commenting on one of our blogs or linking back to us. 


1 comment:

Janie said...

What a great tree...it is vibrant but subtle. Love it!