07 June 2009

Feeling Special

Holy spoiled, Batman! I'm a bit overwhelmed by the outpouring of love from our friends and family over our wedding. Just about every day, it seems, I'm getting a new evite or invitation for a party being thrown in our honor. We've gotten many warm wishes (and even gifts) from people who are important to us but who did not quite make it onto our (tiny) guest list. Of the guests who are coming, half (HALF!) are traveling from out of state and out of the country to be with us.

I know I won't be able to take care of all of our out of town wedding guests like I might like, but I'm going to do my best...starting with a lil' organic chocolate love from Theo's...


{To follow up on my previous post, my first fitting went splendidly. Amy is a genius, but more on her later when I do a review of our vendors after the wedding.}

No comments: