23 September 2012

Weekend in Photos

Please tell me that the weekend isn't over already...

Waking up a sleeping baby: difficult but worth it to have an established schedule.

Saturday morning wake up. Thank you for a full night of sleep! 

So exciting to celebrate 3 pregnancies, 1 baby, 2 weddings, and 1 bar passage. 

Someone doesn't want to nap in the crib. Someone doesn't want to be photographed. I'll let you decide who is whom. 

Psssst. We're moving. 

Special delivery for Madeleine from my alma mater.

Even more special delivery for Miss M. I guess the picture passed government inspection.

The first boxes are packed. Many more to come... 

Fall dahlia - what a nice surprise. 

Madeleine would put both fists and Sophie in her mouth at once if she could. Teething is rough. 

Empty boxes for packing wine...

So many delicious wines and courses of food...yet it's the reflection of the water glass that caught my eye. Date nights are even more special now that they're limited.

It's been quite the weekend, and we have a week of packing ahead of us. What's going on in your life?

1 comment:

Janie said...

Wow, an event-filled weekend! Lots of news and great photo's. Love those BW socks. Never knew they did things like that. Hmmm...now that's where my $$$ goes that I send every year! Cute!