14 March 2014

Friday I'm in Love - I

Today (and periodically going forward), I'm joining Misha's and Kendra's weekly Friday I'm in Love series, highlighting a few things that have caught my eye and made my heart go pitter-patter. Check out my selections and be sure to pay Misha and Kendra a visit, too!


ONE: Prenatal Yoga
I did prenatal yoga in my pregnancy with Madeleine right up to the end (and even a few poses during labor - talk about empowering), and I'm so happy to be back at it again. It was basically my only form of activity last time, but this time it's supplementing my weekly pre-pregnancy circuit training class, walking with bursts of running, and swimming. Even so, it's good to know that as I'm unable to continue with more aggressive activity and grow out of my bathing suits, I'll be able to keep going to yoga. Namaste.

TWO: Signs of Spring
I'm hearing birds singing daily, our trees are blooming, and about half of the bulbs I planted throughout the fall are poking above ground. Yes, spring is on its way!


THREE: Gobble's Sue's Midnight Fridge Raider Sandwich
Two weeks ago, I had the Sue's Midnight Fridge Raider at Gobble, and I haven't stopped thinking about it ever since. The sandwich features freshly sliced turkey breast, stuffing, cranberries, and mayo on sourdough. What's not to love? Now I just have to find a way to go more than two weeks between my fixes.


What are you loving this week?

3 comments:

Kendra G. said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you're joining in on the fun! That sandwich looks amazing by the way!! Yum!

ALKS said...

It's fun - thanks for having me along! Is the sandwich another reason to get you to the PNW? :-)

Janie said...

What a spirit-lifting idea! What am I lovin' this Friday? It was 60 degrees today after a blizzard warning and snow and ice and brutal wind and another day off work less than 48 hours ago. I. Love. Warm(er). Weather.