09 January 2015

Friday I'm in Love

Welcome to a new year of Friday I'm in Love. Be sure to check out what the other Friday Gals - MishaKendraMary Beth, and Laura - are loving this week, too.

ONE: The Honest Company Healing Balm



Both of our kids have seriously sensitive skin, and this balm has proven handy for dealing with break outs of eczema. It soothes, but doesn't fully resolve, cradle cap. In general, I'm finding it a handy little tube to have in our medicine cabinet.

TWO: Parenthood

Was anyone else in withdrawal over the holidays? Is anyone else in denial that this is the last season? Well, I, for one, love this family drama and have grown attached to the Bravermans. I haven't yet watched last night's episode, but I somehow feel better just knowing it's there waiting for me.

THREE: Working Part-Time

As I mentioned, this was my week to go back to work. I feel so fortunate to have the opportunity to work part-time. It really is the perfect balance for me: at work enough to feel useful but not enough to get too stressed and home enough to appreciate it but not enough to go crazy. Lucky am I.

What are you loving this week?

2 comments:

Janie said...

Lovin this week? Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm....MY FLIGHT IN THE MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!

Anonymous said...

Totally with you on Parenthood. 4 episodes just isn't enough. Thank goodness we can relive through Netflix if we wish.