30 January 2015

Friday I'm in Love

I didn't have too much to share the last few weeks, but I'm back! Be sure to check out what the other gals - MishaKendraMary Beth, and Laura - are loving this week, too.

ONE: Overwhelmed: Work, Love, and Play When No One Has the Time


I've just finished reading this book, and its lessons carry on with me. This book couldn't have landed in my life at a better time. The first chapter or two depressed me, but I'm so glad I kept reading for inspiration about approaching the time crunch.

TWO: Zella Live In Capris

I picked up a pair of these during the last Nordies sale on a recommendation, and now I want to live in them. Comfy. Functional. I couldn't ask for more from work out capris.

THREE: Seattle

This has been a great week to be in and around Seattle. The weather has been fabulous - 60s and sunny - and Seahawk fever abounds!

What are you loving today?

2 comments:

Kendra G. said...

I love the Zella capris too! I am already gearing up for another Nordy sale because I would love for another pair.

Janie said...

...and I so loved Seattle the last couple weeks too. Miss you all.