13 July 2009

Groom's View

Anybody who reads this blog regularly will know I don't usually post... OK, this would be the first time ever. (I have a draft ranting about the bathroom remodels somewhere, but I never finished it). Our wedding seems a suitable occasion for me to break my silence.

ALKS gave a good synopsis of events and will no doubt be posting some of the details, including some of the vendors who did an absolutely amazing job on the day.

All in all everything went perfectly (well, less a few hitches with transportation, but, shhhh, don't tell ALKS). The weather could not have turned out better, my concerns about crowds at the park getting in the way turned out to be totally unfounded, the limo and bus drivers knew how to deal with the circuitous route to Canlis, ...

While great, none of this stuff really matters... what is important is that ALKS and I were able to celebrate our commitment, our relationship, and our marriage with the friends and family who mean so much to us. She is a wonderful, wonderful woman and I cannot think of anything better than being married to her, and spending the rest of our lives together.

No comments: